The general ongoing trend towards miniaturization in industry and research places high demands on precision measurement systems, which are expected to detect the motion of measurement objects in a wide frequency range and sub-nanometer resolution.
Laser interferometric vibrometers are the first choice for all applications where accurate and non-contact measurement of object motion is required. Due to the non-contact mode of operation, they offer the possibilities of fast analysis of the objects at different positions without any mechanical influence from the sensor.
In our approx. 45 min webinar you will gain insight into the theory and practice of vibrometry. Among other things, our expert Wolfram Meyer will introduce you to the possibilities of using laser interferometric measurement methods to analyze object vibrations, for example, to optimize product properties or to get to the bottom of vibration phenomena in the scientific field.
The following topics will be presented in our webinar:
- technical concepts of homodyne laser interferometric vibrometry
- setup of the vibration measuring station for vibrometers
- optimization of the signal-to-noise ratio
- application examples from industry and science
- Presentation of vibration measurement software as well as variants of data output and measured value synchronization
- suitable hardware and software interfaces
Our speaker will be pleased to answer your questions after the presentation.
REGISTER NOW for the webinar in English on: