The stabilized SIOS HeNe Lasers are characterized by very high frequency and amplitude stability. They are available both as OEM components and as self-contained devices.
Optionally they can be provided as an assembly with a fiber coupling or with Faraday-isolators.
Another option is the measurement of the absolute frequency in comparison with an iodine-stabilized HeNe laser (certificate included).
The stabilized HeNe lasers are the „heart“ of our high-precision interferometers.
Fields of application are:
Lasers for high-resolution interference optical metrology:
- Precision length measurement
- Interferometers for surface and wave front measurement
- Holographic measurement methods
Reference laser for frequency and wavelength:
- Calibration of spectro- and wavemeters
- Internal reference for spectro- and wavemeters
Laser for international frequency standards:
- Realization of the unit of length
- Frequency standard within the visible spectrum
The pictures show the installation of our laser sources at several customer sites and in a variety of applications.
Additional information concerning Stabilized HeNe Lasers